Choosing Philadelphia for your next event!
Why choose Philadelphia?
Okay, as someone born and raised in Philadelphia I admit bias when writing this post. But, Philadelphia is an amazing location for meetings, events, travels, vacation, or all combined into an incentive trip and here’s why;
- Philadelphia is the first in the nation, World Heritage City!
The city achieved this designation because we have a UNESCO World Heritage Site of “outstanding universal value“, Independence Hall, and because of the rich array of historic buildings and cultural sites located throughout the city, including 67 National Historic Landmarks. For more information visit: GlobalPhiladelphia
- Our central location. We are within driving distance of 40% of the US Population!
- We are a competitively priced alternative to New York City (90 miles north) and Washington DC (130 miles south).
- Whether the foods that have made us famous, like cheesesteaks, tastykakes, and whoopee pies or the restaurateurs that have put us on the map, Philadelphia is a delight for foodies!
- If you are looking to enjoy the best of each season, Philadelphia offers sizzling Summers, snowy Winters, blooming Springs, and picturesque Fall seasons!
- And of course, award winning Event Planning companies like Roberts Event Group are always here to assist in making your visit an amazing one!