Sponsorship Opportunities for Events (which help with offsetting costs!)
Click here to read Mid Atlantic Magazine
Tips & Trends to Create Sponsorship Opportunities at Events
- Integrate the brand into an interactive component. For example, a car company can bring in a vehicle for a photo op, or a children’s company can sponsor a craft station.
- Incorporate brands into center pieces or other decorations throughout the event space, whether that means colors in the linens or props in the centerpieces, etc.
- Invite sponsors to brand the live stream of the event.
- Sponsor snapchat geofilters.
- Sponsor free parking.
- Allow sponsors to create a unique photo wall with their product. For example, a backdrop made of champagne bottles.
- If your venue has a pool, take advantage of sponsored pool floats or floating logos.
- Sponsor charging stations or wifi.
- A QR Code scavenger hunt can lead attendees to the sponsor’s booth at a tradeshow or special event.
- Sponsor a VIP lounge.