Top Trends in Branding!
Branding has become a major aspect in planning an event, especially during conventions, when multiple companies are vying for the same attendee’s attention. It isn’t enough anymore to have your company name on a few signs and banners around the event space. Groups are getting creative with how to brand every part of the event, from start to finish. Here are a few tips on how to integrate branding into your next event:
- Branded transportation to the event: window clings, bus wrapping, branded headrest covers
- Branding food at the event: signature drink named after the company, branded desserts, branded fruit
- Branding of furniture: pillows, hi-tops, bars, carpets, seating
- Branded lighting: gobos of the company logo
- Branding staffing: bartenders, waiters/waitresses all wearing company branded shirts